NIET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LATEST NEWS
HI FRIENDS...!

WELCOME TO NIET GALAXY

KEEP VISITING...!

IT IS FOR NIET STUDENTS
FOLLOW ME
Moments of Courage Twit_05
NOTICE BOARD...!!!
Latest topics
» Beautiful Brides
Moments of Courage EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:07 pm by NIETGALAXY

» Bollywood actresses In Sarees
Moments of Courage EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:05 pm by NIETGALAXY

» Childhood photos of Bollywood stars
Moments of Courage EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 pm by NIETGALAXY

» How to Use the Secret
Moments of Courage EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:35 pm by NIETGALAXY

» How to Be A Teacher's Pet
Moments of Courage EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 pm by NIETGALAXY

» How to Get into the Habit of Studying for a Test
Moments of Courage EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 pm by NIETGALAXY

» Vodafone Free GPRS hack
Moments of Courage EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm by anil kumar

» How To Get Big Arms?
Moments of Courage EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:24 pm by anil kumar

» Airtel GPRS hack
Moments of Courage EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm by anil kumar

Moments of Courage

Go down

Moments of Courage Empty Moments of Courage

Post by NIETGALAXY Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Have you had moments in life when you know you must act on something important, but seemed to have lost the courage to act ? Did you mean to ask that special someone out? Did you mean to apply for that job? Did you want to conquer the fear of public speaking? Did you mean to speak up for someone who was wronged? Did you want to start your own business?

I have been through some of these “testing” moments. One of my most vivid memories was that of a younger me in 1999. I had a rare opportunity to start my own business. But I was terrified. I had too many fears and too many questions, like… What if can’t put food on the table? Will I have clients? What is my niche? Will I succeed?”

Thankfully, during that important juncture of my life, my spirit was lifted by the following quotes on courage:

* “Always do what you’re afraid to do.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

* “Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the making of action in spite of fear.” ~ M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled.

I learned that I need not wait for all my fears to disappear before acting on something I want to do. I learned that as long as I can acknowledge my fears and still move forward, I have developed courage, and matured as a person.

So, I finally took the plunge and started my own business, in spite of my fears. And that has made all the difference.

Has there been a moment, or moments, in your life, when you decided to act, in spite of your fears? What are these moments? How did you feel?
NIETGALAXY
NIETGALAXY
Admin

https://niethangout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down